Acutually what I want...
I really don't know self thinking what...
Who am I...
Why am I can't show understanding to you...
Why am I will like that capricious...
Why am I so self-willed...
Why am I easy moody...
I am afraid that this relationship will let family know...
But i still want overt this relationship...
Although i want to overt this relationship...
But i don't know what are him thinking
When he say any word and any sentence
I'm very care about...
I'm very care about of his everything...
Today he send a messages give me...
When i see it...
Don't know why suddenly burst into tears...
Today i really can't to sleep...
Because i really damn sad...
But that not his wrong...
Because is myself moody first...
Sorry...
I really not deliberate make you angry...
Can you forgive me?
Please...
I'm so sorry...
My dear...
Soli...
My english were damn noob...
If my sentence got many wrong or got many wrong word...
Please forgive me...
Thanks for the visit...

没有评论:
发表评论
谢谢您的观看
请多多留言哦
O(∩_∩)O谢谢